Muck Boots Arctic Adventure Ladies Tan Wellingtons
Stay warm and dry in the NEW, 100% waterproof Arctic Adventure collection from MuckTM. Fleece lined with a stretch-fit topline binding, the Arctic Adventure is the only boot you'll need to keep the warmth in and the cold out.
- The stretch-fit topline binding is snug around the calf to keep warm air in and cold air out
- Fully insulated with 4 mm neoprene. This provides the optimal warmth, comfort and waterproofing that you expect from a Muck Boot.
- A fleece liner is added to keep your feet warm in temperatures as low as -29 °C
- EVA midsole cushions with every step
- Multi-purpose rubber outsole provides optimal traction and stability
Safety Rating: N/A
Sizes: UK 3 - 9
All Muck Boots™ are constructed using CR Flex-Foam with a natural rubber overlay. CR Flex-Foam is a self-insulating, buoyant, fully waterproof material which is typically used to make “dry suits” and survival suits for maritime use. This material is proven to provide excellent protection in cold, wet and muddy conditions. The soft, flexible CR Flex-Foam will stretch to fit virtually any calf girth. The flexible upper may be turned down to allow hands-free removal and to vent humidity in a warmer working atmosphere.