Cofra Jumaring Waterproof Safety Shoes
The Cofra Jumaring waterproof safety shoe is suitable for usage primarily in wet environments the shoe comes with COFRA-TEX membrane and proof lining making it breathable and comfortable
- Thermoformed, punched and coated footbed with highly breathable fabric.
- SOLE: dual-density polyurethane
- PLUS: abrasion resistant polyurethane toe cap protection
- PERFORMANCES AND TECHNICAL FEATURES: toe cap protection, Water Resistant
- SUGGESTED USAGE: footwear for wet environments
Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011
Safety Rating: S3
Sizes: 39-48 (EU), 6-13 (UK)
Please note that some Cofra products may have a 6-7 day lead time to delivery
"Waterproof" the test for a product to be rated as waterproof was 500 steps in 1cm of water it has now been increased to 1000 steps in 3cm of water, no material can ever be 100% waterproof it will always have some Ingres, if you are working in very wet conditions GORE-TEX lined products will give a better level of protection as they set the standard at 250,000 steps in 5cm of water, or a wellington. Wellingtons are only waterproof to a point if you are using a pressure washer this is at a much higher pressure than rain and very few wellingtons can withstand this.